Terms & Conditions
- Martina Lutter s.r.o provides life science reports (“Products”) like competitive landscapes, research and clinical information, technology overviews, medical indication overviews and others online via its website www.martinalutter.com
- Reports are supplied by Martina Lutter s.r.o in an electronic form, usually in a PDF format.
- The nature of the information being sold means that Martina Lutter s.r.o cannot accept returns of products once they have been dispatched. Any cancellation of an order can only be made until payment sending.
- The reproduction, sharing or redistribution of products purchased from or supplied by Martina Lutter s.r.o which is not in accordance with a user-license is strictly prohibited.
- The reports prepared and supplied by Martina Lutter s.r.o are subjects to copyright. All rights are reserved.
- Purchases can be made by a direct bank transfer, using the banking details provided below. 3-D secure online payments via Mastercard and Visa cards are in preparation and will be available soon.
- In order to purchase the report, the customers can order the report directly from the product page after providing all necessary billing and sending information.
- Before confirming the order, the customer needs to read the Terms & Conditions and by ordering he/she indicates the Terms & Conditions have been read and accepted.
- Unless otherwise indicated in a Martina Lutter s.r.o product invoice, an order cannot be fulfilled until we have received payment. Reports are available in form of a link for a direct download immediately after the payment appears on our account.
- Products supplied by Martina Lutter s.r.o are subject to specific user-license conditions. A “Single User” license means that the product is provided to a customer and allows one specific user access to the product and this license means that the report may not be distributed to another person, company or organization. A “Site” license means that the product is provided to a customer and allows employees within a given geographical location of the customer access to the purchased report. A “Global” license means that the product is provided to a customer and allows all employees within the organization of the customer access to the product.
- Martina Lutter s.r.o is a company registered in Slovakia (EU member) and all money transactions are held in EURO.
- Martina Lutter s.r.o is not a subject to VAT. All prices are final.
- This agreement covers just your use of all products and services provided by Martina Lutter s.r.o. We reserve the right to change the Terms and Conditions at any time and without notice.
- The Terms and Conditions are valid as of 2.5.2016 and will be interpreted with Slovak law and the courts of Bratislava, Slovakia, shall have exclusive jurisdiction, hereby renouncing recourse to any other law and/or jurisdiction otherwise applicable.
- Though we prepare our reports based on our best knowledge and information, one cannot rule out that they are incomplete or contain information no longer valid. The comments and thoughts might contain things which will not happen in the future. Please take this into account when making any decisions. We do not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information found here for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Content of reports prepared and supplied by Martina Lutter s.r.o is not intended to substitute a professional medical advice, treatment or diagnosis.
Slovenská sporiteľňa, a. s.
Account name: Martina Lutter s.r.o
SWIFT code: SK1809000000005056767983
BIC code: GIBASKBX
Martina Lutter s.r.o
831 02 Bratislava
The company is registered in Slovakia in the Business Register of the District Court Bratislava I under the No. 47 514 892.
Market surveillance authority:
Inspectorate SOI (The Slovak Trade Inspection) for the Bratislava region
Prievozská 32, P.O. 5,820 Box 07 Bratislava 27
Department of technical control products and consumer protection
Phone .: +421 2 58272 172; +421 2 58272 104
Fax .: +421 2 58272 170
Act. 391/2015 Z.z. on consumer ADR (alternative dispute resolution) in Slovakia introduces a new way of amicable settlement of consumer disputes. The consumer has the right to contact the seller to request a corrective action if not satisfied with the warranty claim or believes that the seller violated his rights. If a consumer´s request does not bring the desired result, the consumer can turn to one of the ADR entities (e.g. The Slovak Trade Inspection). This entity will assess the particular case and can begin the process of ADR, which is a faster and less expensive options compared to legal proceedings or mediation. A reference platform for resolving consumer disputes online: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr.
Last update: 2.5.2016
Martina Lutter s.r.o (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates http://www.martinalutter.com (the “Site”) and provides products via the Site. This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site. We use your Personal Information only for providing services and improving the Site. By using the Site and its services, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection And Use
While using our Site and obtain our products, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to invoice, contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name, email, phone and company (“Personal Information”). A Company information is important in case of a Site or Global license due to specific license conditions under which we sell our products, see Terms and Conditions.
We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.